Sunlight, dry or cold air and humidity may damage your furniture – give the wood in your home the best care possible: protect it with Daddy Van’s Furniture Polish! Let it be old or new, raw or painted wood, this product will leave it nourished and glowing!
Only the finest natural ingredients go into Daddy Van’s Furniture Polish: beeswax, carnauba wax and extra virgin olive oil have been used to renew, moisturize and protect wooden furniture for centuries. Scented with sweet orange and lavender essential oil for an uplifting fragrance and extra degreasing properties! 🙂
WE THINK YOU’LL LOVE IT, BECAUSE…
- No petroleum byproducts, no solvents, no artificial fragrances. – Protects your skin and the environment!
- Safe to use on furniture, children’s toys and even kitchen cabinets and cutting boards.
- Improves air quality.
- Protects your wood from water-spotting while giving it a rich, deep glow.
- Fine texture — extremely easy to apply!
IT’S SO EASY AND PLEASANT TO USE…
- Leave the paint to dry before applying your wax.
- Using a wax brush or a soft cloth rub the polish into the wood. Remove excess wax with a clean cloth. Cover small areas at a time rather than trying to coat the whole piece all at once.
- You may apply several coats.
- Apply it sparingly, trying to achieve a thin, even coat. Too much wax will make the surface sticky.
- You can buff your piece to shine if that’s the look you are after.
- If the surface gets damaged, just sand that part slightly and simply apply the beeswax again. 🙂
- 140 g (5 oz)
- 900 g (32 oz)